You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and the team. For example:
- If you prefer to stay in your car before the appointment, we will have a curbside check-in. Please text or call our office at (317) 849-9715 when you arrive and we will let you know when you can come in.
- Once inside the office we ask you to disinfect your hands, we will ask a couple of additional health and wellness questions and take a forehead temperature. Once that is done, we will take you back to the appropriate room for your appointment.
- We are asking all patients to brush and floss before arrival.
- A mask is not required to enter however should you feel comfortable wearing one, you can.
- If you have been sick or in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 we ask that you call & reschedule your appointment
- You will notice our clinical staff will be wearing extra PPE which will include hair caps, face shields, and KN95 masks.
- In addition, you may notice all rooms have a HEPA UVC air purifier running constantly to help clean the air and we have added several hand sanitizing units throughout the office that you may use as needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep us and every patient safe in our practice. To make appointments, please call our office at (317) 449-8043.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.Sincerely, Dr. Lockhart and the Lockhart Dentistry Team